CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Christmas Gift




On Dec. 27th 2007 I found out I was pregnant. I was living in Orem at the time and had just got done with a long holiday season managing Zumiez. When I found out I was pregnant I decided that it would be best to move back home to be close to my family and friends, which was the best desicion I could have made. I could not have gone through the last nine months with out them. I truly am lucky to have love and support from my family and friends. I cant thank everyone enough for all that they have done for me.




Becoming pregnant completly changed my life, obviously. It might sound weird to say but it truly was a blessing. It made me focus on the things that really are important in life. It was a huge wake up call for me and I feel like I was given a second chance to live my life to the fullest. I have always wanted to be a mom (ask my brothers and sisters, sometimes they have to remind my I'm not their mom). I will try everyday to be the best mom I can be and am so excited for the adventure.

3 comments:

Chad and Starr said...

Madison we couldn't be happier for you! We love you and Krue so much I wish we could see you guys more often!

Anonymous said...

Maddie!! You are honestly SO beautiful... your little baby is adorable! Im so happy for you! looks like everythings goin well! I hope im lucky enough to look as good as you did when the time comes for me to have a baby:)....CongratS!

*Nikki

Malea and Parx said...

First off I want to say Krue is so beautiful! I am so happy for you. Becoming a mom completely changed my outlook on life and it is so amazing!