CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

8/8/08



Krue Jaxzen Staheli


Since Krue was born on 8/8/08, which is the Chinese lucky number, and also the same day the Olympics in China started , I thought I would implement some of that luck into his name. I chose to spell Jaxson; Jaxzen in rememberance of his special birthday.


Zen: a chinese Buddhist that teaches self-discipline, meditation and attainment of enlightenment through direct intuitive insight.



My first time holding him


When they handed Krue to me I could not stop crying, tears of joy, of course. To think that I created this wonderful healthy baby and that I get to be his mother for the rest of my life touches me in a way that I cant explain. It was the most overwhelming, amazing feeling I have ever had in my life. I am so lucky to have him. I love him more than he will ever know.




On Friday the 8th of August my beautiful boy was born. He was a healthy 8pounds 1ounces and 20.5 inches long. He is the most gorgeous baby ever. The day was wonderful. You here all of these horror stories about labor so I think you prepare yourself for the worst, but it was a wonderful easy day. Of course there were hard parts but in the end you don't even remember them because of the wonderful gift that comes from it. My Mom Starr and Jasmine were in the room during delivery. My mom and Starr were at my sides helping me along and yelling at me to push(that gets annoying really fast) and Jasmine was being little miss photographer. She got so many pics, even some I didnt want. I was glad she took so many though so I will always be able to remember this special day. After he was born the rest of my family came in and met baby Krue for the first time.

0 comments: