CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

He is growing up to fast!

I Love my mommy!

Too Cute!!!!Visiting Grandpa at work.


Happy Birthday! One month old, and look how big I'm getting.




Splish Splash!I love my Uncle Dylan.



Meeting cousin Zharius, not very happy babies.



Please don't take it away:)
Sleepy time with Aunt Jasmines blanket, sshhh, dont tell.




Home from the hospital
Grandma andKrue
Bath time! He loves it!

So Krue is now a month old. I can not believe it! I will hurry and catch everyone up with how we are doing and tell you a little about Krue's personality since I am so far behind on this blog thing:).

He is getting so big and so much more alert. When I took him to his 2 week check up he was 9.6, the Dr. said that most babies lose wieght when they are first born. So I asked if I was over feeding him and he replied, "no just keep feeding him when he hungry". I wanted to say if i fed him everytime he was hungry he would have been 19 pounds. Being a typical boy he thinks he always has to be eating! He really is a good baby. He doesnt cry unless he needs something. I wouldn't exactly say he is quiet though. He makes so many noises when he is awake and asleep. He wants to talk so bad but cant quiet figure it out. He also makes the cutest humming noise while he eats. The happier he is, the louder it gets. He is very attentive and wants to look at everything. He is a very good happy baby. He is starting to sleep longer through the nights which makes mom happy. We read books daily, take lots of walks and spend time with family and friends. I give him hugs and kisses daily and I am sure he is sick of it, but I love him so much and know he is going to grow up to soon. I cherish every moment I have with him. I have to go back to work soon and its been really hard for me, but I know if i focus working and getting through school fast then it will benifit us in the long run. I cant say it enough but I feel truly blessed, I guess until you are a mother you dont really know the mother-child bond, but now I know how strong it is. The feelings of being a mother overwhelm me daily. Krue, I love you more then you will ever know!

9 comments:

Annie Taylor said...

Ok, Maddie--hopefully you remember me-Annie, your previous neighbor from across the street @ the McAllister's house. Nancy told me you had a blog so I decided to look you up. Your son is soooo cute and I love his name. Click on my name to see my blog and try and leave a comment if you have time. Warning-I am not great at updating my blog. I am so glad to see pics of you and your family. I always loved you guys so much, you helped me every day I was there to make my days brighter! So glad to see you happy.

Ashley and Jared said...

Wow Maddie! Your a Mom! That's so awesome! Congrats! He's adorable!

Jennifer said...

hey madison, this is jenny(banks) nelson, I found your blog and thought I would say hello. Your little boy is so cute...isn't motherhood the best. If you would like to check out mine and nick's blog it is njnelson.blogspot.com

karlee said...

Hey Madison! I too found your blog... You are such a hot mom! What a beautiful little boy you have. Congrats. I am VERY jealous. Its good to see your doing well with your new addition.
- Karlee (Larson) Lemon

Nick and Terryn said...

Hey, we got baby Krue's announcement. He is so adorable! Glad to hear everything is going well. Keep us updated. See you around!

check us out at
Staggefamily.blogspot.com

Ashley and Jared said...

Good seeing you too! and Thanks. . . I'm still getting used to it. . . I've never had this long before!

Ashley and Jared said...

Good seeing you too! and Thanks. . . I'm still getting used to it. . . I've never had this long before!

Matt and Laci said...

yeah i am so excited you have a blog!! You both are so cute!! Being a mom is the best!! We are coming down this weekend we have to get together!!!

Blaire, Steve and Tater said...

maddie krue is the cutest thing in the world! so is his mommy! Im glad to see you soo happy!!