CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mom's Please Help!

I have to go to Seattle this weekend for work meetings and I am kind of freaking out...I am going to miss Krue so much! He is staying with my mom so I know he is in good hands but I am still having so much anxiety about it. I know it sounds ridiculous but I am afraid he is going to forget me. YIKES. And I know I am going to miss him like crazy, i'll miss all the grunting noises he makes, the giggling in his sleep,bathtime, his beautiful eyes and even his stinky smelly diapers. I know I am being crazy. I know I am going to have a breakdown while I am there. It just seems way to soon to leave him, if I could get out of it, I would. When I come back I have to go back to work full time and that stresses me out even more, but you got to do what you got to do. I just can' t wait till I'm done with school. I am going for Elementry Ed. Even though it is less money then I make now. It will be worth it, the hours are great, great benifits, and I will get to spend my summers with Krue (and my other children someday). Anyway I just need help getting through the next few days. I dont think I am going to be able to put him down at all tomorrow. I will just hold him and hug and kiss him! Geeze, I never thought it would be this hard. Oh and one last thought, this is how proud I am. I even bought a little book that holds pictures, that I can keep in my purse and show everyone!

I will try to post some pics tomorrow before I go but if not I will do it first thing when i get back!

15 comments:

Malea and Parx said...

I know how you feel, I had anxiety leaving Parx for just one night, and I missed him like crazy! All I can say is Krue won't forget his mommy and just think how happy you will be when you get back!

Chad and Starr said...

Krue will miss you, but he will have lots of love and help from the family! I can't imagine how hard it must be I cried when I had to leave him and I'm just his aunt! Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

I did not know you had a blog. Yay. He is so damn cute! And you are so damn cute! I need to come visit again when I am in town.

Jake and Jen said...

That picture of Krue at the bottom of your blog is so ADORABLE!! What a stud!

Manda Lynn said...

Honey! How did I not know about your blog?! I cannot believe I have not seen this little one yet, I will for certain be calling you next time I'm home. You know I love you and your little boy too!

Ali J said...

Hey Maddie girl. I'm glad I can see your little man grow up! He's so cute and has gotten so big since I saw him. Hope you guys are doing well;)

The Harrisons said...

Maddie how are you! I don't think i've seen you in years!! Krue is so cute! W're having a little girl in January. Her and krue need to play like we did back in the good ole days:)

Chad and Starr said...

Your just as bad as I am! It's been longer since you updated yours, but I'll put some pictures on there just for you!

Manda Lynn said...

that sounds amazing. i think about you all the time and I have presents for sir krue so we need to meet up next time i'm in town for sure! p.s. my niece was born right after him and i think they should get married because they have the best names ever. eden and krue. so perfect.

cassidy said...

Hey Maddie! I just found your blog and wanted to tell you how cute that baby is!! He's getting so big! congrats, hope you and little Krue are doing well!

meagan said...

Maddie, you are so amazing. I am way proud of you for being such a great person. He is such a beautiful baby.

Stevenson Stories said...

I am so glad I found your blog through Laci's. Krue is SO SO SO cute. And you are such a cute mom. I am so glad to see that you are doing so well and you look great!!! Keep updating because I would love to hear more about your cute baby. Hope to see you soon. Tosh

The Kings said...

Maddie you guys look amazing. How is everything going? I want to see you guys!!!

Mark and Lori Jamison said...

Maddie:) I am so glad to hear that everything went so well ! you look gorgeous as ever! And Krue is a handsome little devil! i want to see him and snuggle him! let's get together and play!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

maddie sorry my mom must have used my computer! that last comment was from meee! Jaime