CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Starr & Chads trip to visit

Chad had a week off of school, the first week of Oct., so Starr & Chad came down to visit. One night we continued our family tradition by frosting cookies & carving pumpkins. We also took a day & went to Zion National Park. My friend Ryan joined us. We took a picnic & enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Krue must have thought Zion was the most peaceful place ever, because he slept ALL day!

We even tried putting his feet in the water.

Still sleeping

Bangs:)Picnic in nature. Even Krue enjoyed his lunch.
Krue loves his Aunt Starr



This is on the way up to Zion. Krue was just so excited.

They even babysat for me one evening so I could go out with my friends. Its just so hard to leave him I didn't end up staying out long.




Pumpkin Carving Night
Uncle Dylan Carved a the "krew" logo into his pumpkin for Krue(those of you that skate will know what this is)
My little round Pumpkin!

2 comments:

Ali J said...

How fun! I'm glad to see you didn't leave the blogging world;) He's just as cute as ever!

Blaire, Steve and Tater said...

Maddie....he is sooooooo freaking cute!!! So are you. My goodness!

How are you?!! Im doing really well...life is being pretty good to me for now! haha.

Really we should do a lunch or something here soon!! I wanna meet little Krue. He's just too adorable.