CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Growing, Growing, Growing


























So I know I really suck at updating. But I will briefly catch you all up to what has been going on. I went back to work about 6 weeks ago(one of the reasons I haven't updated) it has been really hard for me, but I am lucky to have such a great babysitter, Grandma:) My mom watches him 4 days a week and Jasmine does one. It makes it alot easier for me to know that he is in good hands. I am always so anxious driving home everyday.

At Krues 2 month visit he was 14.5 ounces! I know, can you believe it? He grows everyday. Oh, and he is not chubby, just healthy! He is the biggest talker. He talks to me all morning while I get ready, he sings along in the car & when I read to him he get so excited and makes all sorts of noises. His newest thing is to suck his fist. He tries to put the entire fist in his mouth. He doesn't really like the binky, he'd prefer his fist or his blanket. He is also starting to play with raddles. My mom always said "kids grow in the blink of an eye" and isnt that the truth. I just try to enjoy everyday with him, cause I know he is only going to get older.
So here is some pics from the past month.

9 comments:

Jake and Jen said...

Hey thanks! And I will for sure tell him you said hi!

Chad and Starr said...

I miss him so much! I can't believe how fast he grows! He is such a beautiful baby! Thank you so much for updating for me!

Britta said...

Maddie he is so dang cute. I definately need to meet him! Let's get together maybe next week??? I'll call you. I want to hear about everything:-)

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

I'm glad that you found our blog. Your Krue is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is already. They do grow so fast. I came into your work on Saturday... but they said that you had already left for the day. We'll have to come in again. Talk to you soon.

Malea and Parx said...

oh, he is so precious, and gettig so big! they grow up so fast, it's sad but watching them through each stage in life is just so amazing! that would be way fun to get together. my number is 862-8813 if you wanna give me a call

Nancy and Russell said...

Maddie,
Krue is getting so big and so cute! Your Mom came in to vote yesterday and brought him with her. He is a doll! Hope to see you at the "Turkey Bowl". Love, Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is getting so big! I will be stg next weekend(maybe). If not, I will be up for sure thanksgiving week. I will come visit.

Vegas is good. How is motherhood still going?

Jessica McAllister said...

He looks so stikin cute, cute glasses and hat he looks like a stud.

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

Maddie! I havent seen you since you've had your cute baby!! He is so so cute! You are such a darling mom!!