CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Long Overdue Post!

This is Madison's sister Starr. I talked her into making a blog when I lived in Salt Lake so I could watch Krue grow, but as soon as I moved down here she stopped posting. She is super busy being a mom, going to school, and working full time so I am going to post some pictures from the last 6 months to get her blog up to date, and then maybe she'll be able to keep it updated!
































6 comments:

Stevenson Stories said...

Maddie-
I love that Starr did a post for you. Krue is getting so big and his eyes are gorgeous!!! I bet you are staying super busy! Good job! We really need to do lunch sometime so call me or I think I still have your number. I would love to catch up.

Stevenson Stories said...

Me again... turns out I don't have your number but I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday!! We are getting old aren't we..?!? Hope you have a great day!

Christian and Angie said...

Krue is so dang cute!! I love all the pictures! Starr is a good sister and aunt for doing that for you guys!! It was so good to see you the other day! We need to do lunch!

*StEpHaNie* said...

Hey Maddie! Krue is such a cutie!! i cant believe how big he is getting!! He looks just like you! its cute!

RickAndGina said...

Thanks for the updates Starr! I have to do the same for my sisters. Maddie, get on it! Got to keep up on that darling boy and his mama!

Jake and Jen said...

So I'm thinkin you should update your blog since you're a married woman now! Those pics on Starr's blog of Krue's party were awesome! Great job!
Super mom!